Friday, September 10, 2010

Book Blogger Hop Sep.10-13

        Post a link to a favorite post or book review that you have   written in the past three months!
   Well since my blog is new, my best review would be my "Love is Hell" Review which is my 3rd post, it should be right blow this..still can't find it....here's a link: http://booktasticbookworm.blogspot.com/2010/09/book-review.html
      Anyways, I like it because I gave my honest opinions of all the short stories in the book. Hope you like it, remember to follow!  


3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! It's a fun thing for me. Hope it is for you as well.

    I'm stopping by your blog via the Hop.

    I'm a new follower!

    Hope you will stop by my blog, too:
    www.readerbuzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting from the hop, great site! gonna go explore your site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm stopping by from the hop! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm fairly new too, just passed the 3 month mark and it has been tons of fun! ^.^

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete